Finding ways to enhance your company’s healthcare management has the power to streamline your business – saving you resources and increasing productivity.
Integrating your HR team with an automated digital platform such as LifeNet is a particularly effective strategy that you can use to take control.
So why is LifeNet such an effective way for SME owners and HR leaders to enhance healthcare management? And how does it have such a significant short- and long-term impact on your business?
Boost productivity with efficient health insurance policy management
The World Health Organisation (WHO) reported that every dollar invested in health actually benefits the economy fourfold, highlighting the need for SMEs to take workplace wellness seriously.
This is why cutting-edged solutions such as LifeNet can have a significant impact on your business. The platform organises and automates your healthcare management, thereby supporting better wellness and productivity.
While the success of your business isn’t directly related to your healthcare structure, most economists agree that there is a strong link between the quality of a country’s healthcare and GDP.
As more money is spent on health, economies continue to grow, thanks to better productivity. The predicted growth in the global economy between 2017 and 2026 is expected to see healthcare insurance expenditure rise from around USD 1,010bn to USD 2,030bn by 2026.
Initiatives such as LifeNet can help you to improve the quality of healthcare within your company, boosting growth and contributing to the global economy.The platform is available to all of our clients based in the UAE and ME regions.
HR teams save money through LifeNet’s digitised platform
Fundamentally, LifeNet is a state-of-the-art digital platform that empowers your HR team to seamlessly manage employee healthcare policies.
Here are four quick benefits to consider:
- Improved efficiency: Automated software decreases claim and other admin processes, significantly cutting the resources required.
- Self-service and real-time tracking: Policy transactions are tracked and submitted online, ending the frustration of back-and-forth emails to handle claims and amendments. Your applications are tracked in real time.
- Increased satisfaction and lower costs: Enhanced visibility and control of your policy, delivering a smoother user process, plus lower resource costs thanks to automation.
- Provider link-up: Pre-formatted templates works with your provider of choice, allowing you to instantly plug in your policies and take control.
LifeNet provides HR portal capabilities to make your business more efficient
It’s important to reiterate that using the product creates a complete HR portal for managing your healthcare.
LifeNet’s HR power includes features for census management, claims handling, benefits setup and analytics – features that will allow you to:
- View member details, policy documents and premiums
- Manage member requests for additions
- Quickly arrange travel certificates
- Automate notifications
- Track advanced service level agreements
- Use duplicate recognition
- Automate member data collection
- Carry out network management and search
- Utilise analytics dashboards and reports
Thanks to our relationship with the world’s leading health insurance brands and thousands of SMEs and business owners, we’ve been able to ensure that LifeNet optimises the complete lifecycle of managing healthcare for HR teams.
LifeNet enhances employee engagement through employee portal capabilities
Implementing LifeNet into your business has tangible benefits when it comes to the health, engagement and likely productivity of your employees. The member portal includes several features that can help to improve your staff’s wellness and feeling of security:
- Announcements to members: Wellness articles and content for employee engagement
- Network provider search: Employees can quickly find their policy online
- Claims tracking: Your staff can seamlessly track their claims, history and updates
- Policy updates: Automatic notifications for addition and deletion of dependants
Better work culture
According to research from the University of Warwick in the UK, happy and secure employees are 12% more productive than their counterparts who experience negatives feeling in the workplace. LifeNet helps to promote a healthier and happier culture, while also making your company a more attractive proposition for prospective talent.
How to add LifeNet to your existing LC policy or start from scratch
LifeNet is available to all of our existing Lifecare International clients based in the UAE and ME regions, at no additional cost.
If you are not already a client, there are two ways to start using LifeNet.
Firstly, you can use our service to broker a competitive deal with a leading health insurance company, allowing you to integrate your policies with LifeNet at no additional cost. Alternatively, you can integrate your existing policies with LifeNet. The platform is compatible with a vast range of global health insurance brands including Bupa, AXA, Aetna, Cigna, and Zurich.
LifeNet is a revolutionary new digital platform that saves you time and reduces the HR burden of managing your team’s healthcare. The beauty of LifeNet is that it finally makes managing your healthcare policies simple, fast and automatic – matching the standards of highly-efficient companies.